Brand awareness is cited as the top priority for restaurants, and social media channels are a one-to-many solution for getting the word out about your dishes, events, and reservations. By creating a strong brand presence on social media, you can reach a broader audience and not only build stronger relationships with your customers but also, give more visibility to your digital sales channel.
At Kitch, we are committed to supporting you in this mission, and creating the tools that will help you retain your independence and regain control of your digital businesses.
It’s time to introduce the new app available on your dashboard: The Kitch Studio.
The Kitch Studio is a tool created for restaurants to generate marketing content in a simple, quick and easy way. Today, we are glad to present the first feature of this app: the dynamic content generator, which will guide on creating a video for promoting your dishes and attract new customers to your independent store.
Ready to start building your next social media post? Here are the steps you need to follow to build a similar video for your restaurant.
- Log on to your Kitch Dashboard
- On the left bar, click on “Apps”
- Select “Kitch.Studio”
Once you’re in the Kitch Studio, start customising your video:
- On “Items”, select the three dishes you would like to promote on the video, and hit “Next”
- On “Templates”, choose the preferred style and transitions to animate your content, and hit “Next”
- On “Customisation”, select the font and colours that will make turn this asset closer to your restaurant’s personality and branding
- On the final screen, you can choose the file format and you’re ready to export!
The files will start downloading and in few minutes you’ll be able to start sharing this new content on your social media channels and newsletters. For the sake of diversity and compatibility, we automatically generate horizontal, vertical and square files so you can adapt it to the different social networks.
- Landscape is ideal for Facebook and LinkedIn posts;
- Square works well on Instagram posts;
- Vertical is the preferred format for stories on either of these social media channels.
Have questions? We’re here to help. Send us an email to email@example.com and our team will be ready for you.
Your Kitch Team